How to wash your hands (Covid 19)
- March 26, 2020
How to wash your hands
The World Health Organisation (WHO) has issued guidelines on how to wash your hands (Covid 19) properly to have good hand hygiene. Below is a step by step guide on hand washing aswell as you can watch the video for a demonstration.
Hand Washing step by step guide.
1. The process should take approx. 40-60 seconds.
2. Wet hands with clean water.
3. Apply enough soap to cover the fully the hand surfaces.
4. Rub your palms together, ensuring that foam builds up.
5. Put your left palm over your right left hands, interlacing the fingers, ensuring between each finger is clean. Then swap hands so put right over left.
6. Interlace your fingers with palm to palm.
7. Put the backs of fingers facing the opposing palm. Wash duly your nails too.
8. Rotational rubbing of both thumbs with soap.
9. Rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards between clasped fingers on left right palm then on right.
10. Rinse your hands thoroughly with clean water. Temperature is not important, but avoid using dirty water.
11. Use a single-use paper towel to dry your hands then use the same towel to turn off the tap. Discard of the paper towel in the bin.
Made by master soap makers, this soap with shea butter and softening talc leaves the skin nourished and supple while delicately perfuming it with Divine Marquise, an addictive scent with delicious praline notes, enveloped in a mesmerizing oriental amber accord and patchouli. With its elegant and refined design, this soap finely decorated with an elegant cashmere motif enhanced with a medallion bearing the emblem of the emblematic Marquise, will bring a touch of refinement to your bathroom.
Dimensions: 5 x 8.2 x 2.8 cm
Weight: 100 g